It’s time to forget all your sins of reading & rummaging through several videos & articles online, in the hopes of mastering the much-hyped sales funnels. Start your Sales Funnel journey with academy.knorish.com, and:
In any given market, for any given product, there exists a certain percentage of customer cohorts as illustrated above & explained below:
This set of customers are the most demanded, most attractive & the ones with the most eyes on. In other words, they are in the ‘buying mode’. For example, if you scroll on Facebook & get a chance to come across an ad that shouts “Best new fashion trends, available for both men & women”, these types of ads are directly targeted at them.
But that is not hard. Why? Because you are offering an extremely hungry person a 3-course meal, who will certainly have a high tendency to buy it from you without reconsidering anything.
This set of customers are the ones who are interested in you/your product/service but are still evaluating the market to nurture their decision & their intent of buying furthermore.
In other words, they are gathering more information about their problem & are looking for the best option.
You guessed it! This set of customers are aware of their problem & that’s it! They are not doing anything about it, however, if given a chance - they will certainly tend to look into the matter & find a solution.
...and there comes the BIG 60% segment of customers that are not even aware if they have a problem or not. They are the most ignored segment by majority of the seasoned marketers out there.
You see? The problem is that the majority of the marketers are exclusively focused on the 3% segment, leaving behind the majority of the 97% of their customers untapped!
You need to target the remaining 97% & THAT’S WHERE THE ROLE OF A SALES FUNNEL COMES INTO THE PICTURE!
To reach this 97%, and make them go from ‘Not Interested’ to ‘Shut up & take my money’, you will need to understand them, their desires, dreams, & their biggest fears and then use a sales funnel to make them aware with the help of step-by-step stages. These are uninformed prospects. This means they are not knowledgeable about the subject matter, and there is high uncertainty in their actions, and people don’t buy at this stage.
This doesn’t mean that if they are uncertain, you will just leave them there. Your job is to make them aware about their problem, nurture their intent in choosing the right solution, and making them more inclined towards the consideration of buying your product, AND 1 WAY TO DO THAT IS BY USING A SALES FUNNEL!
Gets prospects to buy!
This is extremely important for any individual or business looking forward to seeing exponential growth in their business. Not just building a sales funnel helps you generate more leads, it becomes an automated online salesman for your online business!
First stage → Generating awareness: How to lure traffic to your landing page by making your prospects aware of their problem
Second stage → Building intent & educating: Learn how to educate your prospects so they know more about how they can solve their problem. Start giving them more options, but learn how to not let them deviate from the end goal!
Third stage → Nurturing their intent: Understand how to start nurturing their intent by letting them know how YOU can solve their problem, unlike others - who are just interesting in selling their product/service
Fourth stage → Build consideration & get them to take an action: Put your best foot forward & discover how to deliver the best sales pitch by providing them with an irresistible offer, they just won’t be able to refuse!
What are you even waiting for now? Time is running out & your customers are waiting for you to attract them to your business. Learn how to do all of this without being an expert now:
Step 1: Click on any of the "Start Now" or the "Watch the Free Masterclass" button
Step 2: Complete the login details on the "Signup"/ “Login form (Name, email, and password)
Step 3: Click on Submit (Remember: Same email id and password will be required in future to login to the course, so please note it down)
Step 4: On the next page, click continue
Step 5: Start watching the course
You will have access to these videos forever.
Our course is open for enrollment at this discounted price for a limited period. Prices will be revised upwards very soon!
Anyone interested & SERIOUS about seeing exponential growth for their business. This course has valuable content for beginners as well as experts.
The videos are in English.